Daily Prompt: Tell us three things that you believe in your heart to be true. Tell us three things you believe in your heart to be false.
- I believe that everyone wants to know that they are valued and loved.
- I believe the American education system should be available to all and free to all. Young adults should not be saddled with enormous debt just to get a degree to be employable.
- I believe every abuser should have a moment (many moments) where they feel the pain, demoralization, confusion, etc. that their victim feels.
- I never believed (even as a child) in those childhood lies told by adults, such as: the existence of Santa Clause, Fairy Godmother, Tooth Fairy, Easer Bunny, Prince in Shining Armor, and Bible Stories. These figures never made sense to me, so I didn’t buy into their (parents) imagination.
- I don’t believe corporations should be given huge tax breaks on their huge profits when the working poor and people living below the poverty line go without.
- I don’t believe that people living in this great United States of America should have to go without basic health care, so I don’t understand why the conservative party is so up in arms when it comes to helping those who cannot afford to pay for healthcare.
Daily Prompt: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/daily-prompt-i-believe/